Here is a closeup. I have done a bit of stitching.
This morning I have been working on quilting the top for a friend. She wanted a matalasse type of quilting and left it up to me the design. I decided on leaves as you can see below.
A closeup to show the stitching.
I have been playing with this face off and on for a couple of months now, hand stitching. It will be for my daughter. I made her some curtains a few years ago with material that contains this face, very unusual commercial fabric. I thought she would enjoy an addition. :)
I have a few other things on my board that are also stewing, but in the background right now. I am off to finish binding Audrey's quilt.
I am looking forward to seeing what is on everyone else's board!