Monday, April 5, 2010

Productivity Continues

It seems my motivation to complete projects is continuing into this month!  Several additional pieces I have finished are shown below

Sadly, the colors of the water and sky do not truly reflect the beautiful colors in the commercial print I used for background.    12" x 10"

This piece was done on more of my painter's dropcloth.  I used dyed silk rods for the flower, raw edge applique of green tulle, some hand work, and framed it with a traditional binding.  It measures 15" x 24".

...and just in case you thought I was finally through with lupines!  This is another old quilt background, painted, lupines embroidered and leaves raw edge appliqued.  It measures 12" x 18".   I cannot seem to get enough of lupines.  Below is a picture taken a few days ago in one of my flower beds.  They are finally up!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the "repurposed"-old-quilt-for-a-new-lupine quilt. Keep 'em coming! I'm enjoying them immensely!